Engineered Laminations & CoatingsPuncture, Burst & Barrier Designed To Meet Your Needs
Engineered Laminations & Coatings Center of Excellence in Rochester, NY, brings a multi-material capacity with capabilities to engineer simple or complex extrusions and barrier laminations of films, foils, papers and resins. Extruded and coated technologies are customized and specifically engineered to suit the unique requirements of each customer and their application.
ENVIRONMENT HEALTH & SAFETY
At APC, protecting the environment and ensuring the health and safety of our employees is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make. Everyone in the APC family has a responsibility to ensure our operations and products meet applicable government and APC standards, always aligning with whichever is more stringent. Our goal is to prevent adverse environmental impacts by reducing waste and emissions and eliminating all preventable health impacts and injuries to our employees.
We’re committed to supplying safe products that exceed customer quality requirements.
- Engineered Laminations & Coatings Center of Excellence
- 777 Driving Park Ave. Rochester, NY 14613
- To Contact the Center Directly:
HOW APC SUPPORTS CUSTOMER NEEDS
- Extrusion-applied hot melts
- Non-foil barrier coatings with in-line adhesive lamination
- Roll-fed lidding
- Registered FDA drug master file maintained
- Barrier, property and atmospheric testing
- Computer-controlled slitting and rewinding
- Defect Detection Systems
- In-line systems (flexo printing with laminating, adhesive laminating with extrusion coating/laminating in controlled environment, and coextrusion laminating and coating in controlled environment)
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- ISO 14001:2015 environmental certified
- GFSI: SQF Level 2 certified
- IMS listed
- OSHA VPP Star worksite
- 145 dedicated employees
- 218,000-square-foot facility and warehouse
Ensuring high-performance production and quality assurance
APC’s Centers of Excellence also feature a full range of automated systems, including robotic material handling equipment, computerized slitting and rewinding equipment, and 100% defect detection systems. All these systems work together to make our operations as fast, efficient and precise as possible, resulting in quicker turnaround times, lower costs, minimal defects and higher overall quality for our flexographic printing and preformed bag and pouch customers.
At APC, we’re here to serve your unique requirements for flexographic printing of flexible packaging and custom preformed bags and pouches, no matter the size or scope. Our team is ready to guide you through the entire process to ensure the perfect flexible packaging solution.