Flexographic Printing & LaminatingHPE Flexo™ printing & preformed bags & pouches
APC operates Flexographic Printing & Laminating Centers of Excellence in Story City, IA, and Chili, NY. Both centers operate under one management team and use the consistent detail-focused, comprehensive approach to execute flawless flexographic printing. APC HPE Flexo™ starts with a world-class plate-making system, and these centers leverage the most advanced print media technologies as the foundation for every job. This important step enables the highly efficient and state-of-the-art flexo presses to deliver a printed web that is the global benchmark for flexographic printing. Using a variety of substrates—including films, paper and foils—APC meets your most demanding packaging requirements for a wide range of food, personal care, medical, pharmaceutical and industrial products. Our flexible packaging products are carefully tailored to meet the specific needs of each customized application. You can count on APC to deliver more quality, more innovation, more support and more value.
APC HPE Flexo™ combines cutting-edge pre-press technologies and processes with on-press expertise and transparency that delivers consistent, measurable and repeatable excellence in print output. APC C/E Flexo is a holistic ecosystem that creates a different experience—from initiation to implementation—designed to ensure brands stand out on shelf or on screen, with uniform package identity that drives repeat sales and consumer loyalty.
Quality Provide quality packaging that meets or exceeds customer requirements through employee involvement and continual improvement.
Environment, Health and Safety Protect the environment, employees, customers and community through employee involvement, conservation of resources, pollution prevention and continual improvement. Commit to meet occupational health, safety and environmental compliance obligations, and control occupational health, safety and environmental risks.
Food Safety Provide food-safe packaging that meets regulatory and customer requirements throughout the food chain by employee involvement and continual improvement.
At APC, protecting the environment and ensuring the health and safety of our employees is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make. Everyone in the APC family has a responsibility to ensure our operations and products meet applicable government and APC standards, always aligning with whichever is more stringent. Our goal is to prevent adverse environmental impacts by reducing waste and emissions and eliminating all preventable health impacts and injuries to our employees.
We’re committed to supplying safe products that exceed customer quality requirements.
- Flexographic Printing, Laminating & Preformed Products Center of Excellence
- To Contact the center directly:
- 103 West Broad St. Story City, IA 50248
- 100 APC Drive Churchville, NY 14428
- Flexographic printing in up to 10 colors
- Registered cold-seal and heat-seal coatings
- Breathable films
- Laser microperforations and laser scoring
- Pattern-applied anti-fog coating
- Registered backside printing
- In-line inkjet printing of unique or random code numbers
- In-house platemaking
- Microwave steam-cooking packaging
- Custom preformed bag and pouch production
- Registered matte lacquer
- 100% process monitored
- Real-time adhesive mix ratio and weight measurement
- Extended color gamut capable
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- ISO 14001:2015 environmental certified
- GFSI: FSSC 22000:2013 certified
- HD Flexo certified
- SMETA 4-Pillar Audit (SEDEX)
- Graphic Measures International (GMI) certified
- IMS listed
- OSHA VPP Star worksite
- Over 330 dedicated employees
- Story City, IA: 356,000 square feet
- Chili, NY: 350,000 square feet