Cream of the Crop
Fresh ideas for cheese, dairy & yogurt packaging
Everything is better with cheese—extra cheese please! Outsiders may think the fresh dairy, cheese and yogurt industry is all cute cows and rainbows, but you know it’s a competitive world of shrinking shelf space, shifting consumer trends and razor-thin margins. Companies need to be smart and nimble to succeed, updating legacy brands and product packaging to appeal to new audiences, as well as introducing the on-the-go, resealable, single-serving and shareable packaging today’s consumers’ demand.
APC’s Chili, NY Center of Excellence offers co-extrusion laminating and coating equipment, along with adhesive laminating and HPE Flexo™, perfectly suited for efficiently producing high quality packaging for shredded, sliced and block cheese and other dairy products. From ideation, prototyping and production to printing and shelf- and display-ready options, we have the industry-specific knowledge and experience you need to succeed.
Want to know more about APC's flexible packaging options for your cheese and dairy application? Download our Cheese and Dairy Capabilities PDF by filling out the form below or Contact Us to be connected to our subject matter expert on cheese and dairy packaging.
Ready to download? Fill out the form!
Unlock valuable insights with our comprehensive Cheese and Dairy capabilities PDF. Fill out the form to receive instant access to this exclusive resource from American Packaging Corporation.
Six APC Centers of Excellence:
- Columbus, WI - Corporate Headquarters, Rotogravure Printing, Laminating, Coating & Pouch/Bag Making
- DeForest, WI - Rotogravure Printing, Laminating & Coating
- Story City, IA - Flexographic & Digital Printing, Laminating, Coating & Pouch/Bag Making
- Chili, NY - Flexographic Printing, Extrusion Laminating/Coating & Adhesive Laminating/Coating
- Cedar City, UT - Flexographic Printing, Laminating, Coating & Pouch Making
- Rochester, NY - Extrusion Laminating/Coating & Adhesive Laminating
- High gloss
- Deep matte lacquers
- Spot matte and gloss
- Holographic materials
- Randomized printing
- Personalization of each package
- Interactive packaging
- Digital watermarks
- Promotional coupons
- Proof-of-purchase stickers
- Natural surfaces
- Soft-touch and tactile surfaces
- Shaped pouches
- Dial in required barriers and performance needs with a stable of robust and protective technologies
- Optimal transparency appearance to showcase the product
- Perfect Combination of Barrier, Seal Integrity, Abuse Resistance, and Product Visibility
- Clear and Opaque Barriers
- Proven Machine Performance at High Speed Forming
- Low Temperature Initiation Sealants
- Caulking through Contamination
- Easy Open and Reclose Features
- APC Solutions Team experts for collaborative innovation and ideation
- Industrial design, modeling and prototyping services to realize concepts and ideas, including digital printing for mock ups
- Engineering, Field Tech Service and Technical Support with testing, problem solving, training and audits in the field
- Comprehensive graphics support
- World-class flexographic plate-making systems, part of APC's HPE Flexo™
- Advanced rotogravure cylinder engraving process, part of APC's HPE Roto™
- APC Center for Sustainable Packaging at Rochester Institute of Technology
DIGITAL TOOLS THAT GET YOU TO MARKET FASTER
We’re independently owned, with localized decision making, shorter lead times, and a nimble, lean approach to manufacturing. This is why we’re able to quickly get your product to market, giving you the competitive advantage while maintaining the highest quality and strictest brand standards.