We love snacks
And based on sales, so does everyone else
The snack food industry continues to grow. Everyone enjoys a snack that is fresh and delicious. Whether it’s traditional products like chips and puffed snacks or “on-trend” all-natural fruit-and-nut trail mix, consumers want them all the same way—on the go. Flexible packaging is ideally suited for the snack market, meeting consumers’ need for single-serving or easy-sharing on-the-go products they can toss in their backpack or briefcase, ready to eat wherever they are. At APC, we’re tooled to help brand owners succeed through our experience and expertise, making your snack irresistible.
Ready to download? Fill out the form!
Unlock valuable insights with our comprehensive Snacks capabilities PDF. Fill out the form to receive instant access to this exclusive resource from American Packaging Corporation.
Six APC Centers of Excellence:
- Columbus, WI - Corporate Headquarters, Rotogravure Printing, Laminating, Coating & Pouch/Bag Making
- DeForest, WI - Rotogravure Printing, Laminating & Coating
- Story City, IA - Flexographic & Digital Printing, Laminating, Coating & Pouch/Bag Making
- Chili, NY - Flexographic Printing, Extrusion Laminating/Coating & Adhesive Laminating/Coating
- Cedar City, UT - Flexographic Printing, Laminating, Coating & Pouch Making
- Rochester, NY - Extrusion Laminating/Coating & Adhesive Laminating
- Registered high-gloss and/or matte lacquer
- Holographic materials
- Randomized printing
- Personalization of each package
- Interactive packaging
- Connected packaging
- Digital watermarks
- Promotional coupons
- Proof-of-purchase stickers
- Backside printing of games and sweepstakes
- Thermochromatic inks
- Natural surfaces
- Soft-touch and tactile surfaces
- Shaped pouches
- Transparent high-barrier packaging
- Dial in required barriers and performance needs with a stable of robust and protective technologies
- Structures designed to support brand integrity by meeting sustainability goals
- Foil and non-foil barrier structures
- Paper and film-based structures
- Dry-bond or solventless adhesives
- High-barrier windows
- Reclose mechanisms
- Easy opening features
- Hang holes
- Sustainable packaging solutions
- We work with you to select a flexible packaging solution that meets—and exceeds—your company’s sustainability goals. Visit our Sustainable Packaging page.
- APC Solutions Team experts for collaborative innovation and ideation
- Industrial design, modeling and prototyping services to realize concepts and ideas, including digital printing for mock ups
- Engineering, Field Tech Service and Technical Support with testing, problem solving, training and audits in the field
- Comprehensive graphics support
- World-class flexographic plate-making systems, part of APC's HPE Flexo™
- Advanced rotogravure cylinder engraving process, part of APC's HPE Roto™
- APC Center for Sustainable Packaging at Rochester Institute of Technology
Exploring Unspoken Sustainability Risks
Watch our expert-led webinar, “Getting it Right the First Time—PCR Content Packaging,” to learn about the risks and practical challenges not being widely discussed elsewhere that should be considered in any comprehensive sustainable packaging program.
The premier image-quality brand owners love
Find out how rotogravure printing has become faster and more cost-effective, and which brands are driving the demand for the technique.
We deliver repeatable excellence
APC’s proprietary printing ecosystem, HPE Flexo, is the new model of excellence in flexographic printing. Discover how HPE Flexo stacks up against the industry norm.
GET ON THE GO AND IN THE MARKET FASTER
We’re independently owned, with localized decision making, shorter lead times and a nimble, lean approach to manufacturing. This is why we’re able to quickly get your product to market, giving you the competitive advantage while maintaining the highest quality and strictest brand standards.