We love snacksAnd based on sales, so does everyone else
The snack food industry continues to grow. Everyone enjoys a snack that is fresh and delicious. Whether it’s traditional products like chips and puffed snacks or “on-trend” all-natural fruit-and-nut trail mix, consumers want them all the same way—on the go. Flexible packaging is ideally suited for the snack market, meeting consumers’ need for single-serving or easy-sharing on-the-go products they can toss in their backpack or briefcase, ready to eat wherever they are. At APC, we’re tooled to help brand owners succeed through our experience and expertise, making your snack irresistible.
- Streamlined processes for fast execution and immediate impact from our Centers of Excellence in New York, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Cutting-edge processes such as HPE FlexoTM and rotogravure printing with proprietary color builds leveraging custom cylinder engraving or digital printing methods provide a competitive edge wherever snacks are sold.
- High-gloss and/or matte lacquer
- Holographic materials
- Randomized printing
- Personalization of each package
- Interactive packaging
- Digital watermarks
- Promotional coupons
- Proof-of-purchase stickers
- Backside printing of games and sweepstakes
- Thermochromatic inks
- Natural surfaces
- Soft-touch and tactile surfaces
- Shaped pouches
- Transparent high-barrier packaging
- Dial in required barriers and performance needs with a stable of robust and protective technologies
- Structures designed to support brand integrity by meeting sustainability goals
- Foil and non-foil barrier structures
- Paper and film-based structures
- Dry-bond or solventless adhesives
- High-barrier windows
- Reclose mechanisms
- Easy opening features
- Hang holes
- Sustainable packaging solutions
- We work with you to select a flexible packaging solution that meets—and exceeds—your company’s sustainability goals. Visit our Sustainable Packaging page.
- Collaborate and innovate with the support of APC Solutions Team experts
- Realize ideas and concepts with APC Industrial Design, modelling and prototyping services
- In field testing, problem solving, training and audits with APC Field Engineering and technical support
- Comprehensive graphics support
- World-class plate-making systems including HPE FlexoTM
- Rotogravure quality with improved sustainability and cost benefits. APC unique color building taking advantage of an advanced cylinder engraving process
- APC Center for Sustainable Packaging at RIT available to assist with the most complex sustainability projects
The premier image-quality brand owners love
Find out how rotogravure printing has become faster and more cost-effective, and which brands are driving the demand for the technique.
The future’s bright for sustainable packaging
During the COVID-19 pandemic, brand and consumer priorities shifted and sustainability efforts stalled. But at APC, we see a bright future for sustainable packaging.
We deliver repeatable excellence
APC’s proprietary printing ecosystem, HPE Flexo, is the new model of excellence in flexographic printing. Discover how HPE Flexo stacks up against the industry norm.
We’re independently owned, with localized decision making, shorter lead times and a nimble, lean approach to manufacturing. This is why we’re able to quickly get your product to market, giving you the competitive advantage while maintaining the highest quality and strictest brand standards.