Rotogravure Printing & Laminating
HPE ROTO™ PRINTING & PREFORMED BAGS & POUCHES
Rotogravure Printing & Laminating Centers of Excellence, located in Columbus and DeForest, WI, deliver premier rotogravure printing capabilities through APC's HPE Roto™. Initiate the experience with our own engraving process to expedite response times and better control, quality and costs. The Rotogravure Centers of Excellence feature capabilities in wax coating and adhesive lamination of film, paper and foil substrates. Continuous improvement is a cornerstone of our culture and supported with formal processes that are reinforced with ongoing training and development programs.
ENVIRONMENT HEALTH AND SAFETY
At APC, protecting the environment and ensuring the health and safety of our employees is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make. Everyone in the APC family has a responsibility to ensure our operations and products meet applicable government and APC standards, always aligning with whichever is more stringent. Our latest roto presses are a world's first. These systems have been engineered to optimally print recyclable materials. Our goal is to prevent adverse environmental impacts by reducing waste and emissions and eliminating all preventable health impacts and injuries to our employees.
We’re committed to supplying safe products that exceed customer quality requirements.
- Rotogravure Printing & Laminating Centers of Excellence
- 100 APC Way
Columbus, WI 53925
- 751 Shonkoo Way
DeForest, WI 53532
HOW APC ROTO CENTERS SUPPORT CUSTOMER NEEDS
- Rotogravure printing up to 10 colors
- Registered hot-melt coating
- Registered cold seal
- Pattern-applied heat-seal coatings
- Backside printing
- Registered reverse printing
- Fine-line screen printing
- In-line inkjet printing of unique or random code numbers
- Matte and gloss lacquer combinations
- Wax lamination
- Laser scoring equipment
- Electronic beam coating technology
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Certified
- GFSI: FSSC 22000 v.5.1
- G7 Master Certified
- Graphic Measures International (GMI) Certified
- SMETA 4-Pillar Audit (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit)
- ISCC+ Certified
- Supplier Leadership on Climate Transition Badge - Scope 3 (Corporate Wide)
- Ecovadis Assessed (Corporate Wide)
- CDP - Carbon Disclosure Project Assessed (Corporate Wide)
AUTOMATION AS A STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE
Maximizing speed, performance and consistency
Our Rotogravure Centers of Excellence are recognized as industry leaders with the latest technologies in rotogravure engraving and printing technologies. Flexibility and nimbleness are assured with a campus of multiple nine- and ten-station rotogravure presses, which are able to print in-line while laminating film, paper and foil substrates. The system is designed around a safe environment that delivers the highest-quality packaging efficiently and with a sense of security for your business.
APC is customer-focused. We’ll be your partner, guiding you through the process of creating, engineering, testing and manufacturing your rotogravure printed package. We deliver vibrant and lifelike packaging that helps you win at the shelf.